We all interact with other people every day. Regardless of your position title, level of seniority or industry, communication and interpersonal skills are key to success in the workplace. Understanding the core concepts of leadership, and developing skills for effective communication, relationship-building and conflict management, will provide you with the everyday leadership skills you need to shine at work.
Build a toolkit of workplace skills and leadership knowledge that will set you up for success. Whether you are starting out in a new role, stepping up in your team, or looking for some new approaches to common workplace challenges, this self-paced course is for you.
Discover our values-led approach to leadership development that centres emotional intelligence and embraces diversity and inclusion.
With four months access via our online learning portal, you can learn at your own pace, wherever you are.
Understand what leadership means in your current context
Discover your leadership style and values
Build skills for effective listening and communication
Enhance relationships through inclusion, trust and wellbeing practices
Develop conflict management skills using emotional intelligence
During the program you will explore:
Module 1 – Your leadership style: identifying your vision and values:
• Discover why authenticity is important in leadership
• Create your personal leadership vision
• Learn self-regulation and wellbeing techniques
Module 2 – Effective communication: skills for influence and impact
• Discover different communication styles and how you can use them
• Improve your listening, advocacy, and inquiry skills
• Learn to enhance your rapport with others
Module 3 – Team dynamics: skills for building relationships and trust
• Discover the difference between dysfunctional and effective teams
• Explore the challenges and benefits of diversity and inclusion
• Learn how psychological safety supports team wellbeing
Module 4 – Challenging conversations: skills for handling conflict
• Discover what emotional intelligence is, and how you can use it
• Identify your default responses to conflict
• Learn different ways to approach and resolve conflict
This online program is self-paced and delivered through our online learning portal. You’ll explore four online learning modules through video content, interactive content and self-reflection prompts.